Camera Ready Paper Instructions
- Address review comments carefully. MERCon 2020 Program Committee will scrutinize each camera-ready paper and have the right to REJECT your paper if it is determined that author(s) has not taken sufficient effort to improve the paper based on review comments.
- Paper MUST strictly follow 2-column IEEE template.
- Enter copyright notice on paper as in IEEE template.
- Enter any acknowledgements for funding source (e.g., NSF, NRC, and SRC), if applicable. Once paper goes to proceedings it CANNOT be modified.
- If title, abstract, and keywords of the final paper is different from the version submitted to EDAS during the review phase, you may edit those. However, no new authors can be added.
- Author names, affiliation, and order of names on EDAS need to be the same as what is on the final paper. Proceedings will be prepared based on this data and CANNOT be later modified.
- INCLUDE author information, i.e. names, affiliations, email as in IEEE template in Camera Ready paper.
- Abstract on EDAS should be the same as the abstract on final paper. IMPORTANT: Abstract in EDAS will be used for proceedings.
- Only PDF files that are IEEE PDF compliant are accepted (i.e Please check the compliance at IEEE PDF Express.
Before Creating a PDF
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document. Refer details below under copyright.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress at https://www.pdf-express.org
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users
- Enter the following:
- 50084XP for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Please add the relevant copyright notice in the first page as in template.
- Please transfer copyright through eCF using EDAS before submitting Camera Ready Papers.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-7281-9975-7/20/$31.00 ©2020 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-7281-9975-7/20/$31.00 ©2020 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-7281-9975-7/20/$31.00 ©2020 IEEE
- Use "Copyright form" in paper page in EDAS.